Professional Real Estate Service
Greg Abbott has over 30 years experience selling homes on the Eastside & throughout the Puget Sound region. He understands that every client’s situation is different and every home is unique. Greg applies this understanding in helping each client in a way that maximizes the service they receive, and the results they experience. Additionally, his years of contract knowledge & negotiating ability are indispensable. His client representation, unwavering. As a lifetime Washington resident, he has an in-depth knowledge of our region, towns, neighborhoods and lifestyle amenities. Whether you are buying or selling, Greg brings knowledge, clarity and confidence to you and your real estate experience.
Greg grew up in the North Beach neighborhood of Seattle and has lived on the Eastside, in Redmond, since 1990. When not selling real estate, Greg can usually be found with family & friends: skiing or hiking in the Cascades or enjoying the sun and lakes in Eastern WA.
Education | Certifications | Metrics
- Bachelor of Science – Washington State University
- Managing Broker (full-time since 1985)
- Over 700 hours CE training in Real Estate: Law, Finance & Marketing
- Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Professional memberships: Northwest Multiple Listing Service, Seattle-King County REALTORS, Washington REALTORS, National Association of REALTORS
- Over 800 Closed real estate transactions
GREG ABBOTT 425-466-8786 GregA@windermere.com
Windermere Bellevue West – located in downtown Bellevue at 11100 Main St., Suite 200